Website and Cookie Privacy Notice
At Priority we are committed to protecting your privacy. This policy applies when we are acting as a controller of personal data, i.e. where we have determined the purposes and means of the processing of that personal data. It applies to all users of our website https://www.priority.co.uk/
We may process your personal data for the purpose of contacting you if you submit an enquiry using our website. The legal basis for this processing is that it is necessary to achieve our legitimate interest, namely the promotion of our products and services.
We also process your cookies for the purpose of identifying which companies are interested in our products and services. Although our customers are mostly businesses we do occasionally deal with individuals, so we must assume that the legal basis for this processing is always your consent. However we do not collect any personally identifiable information about individuals from the website.
See below for more information on the cookies that we use. If you do not allow cookies, please note that some parts of this website may become inaccessible or not function properly.
If you have requested to be added to our mailing list, we will store your contact details – name and email address
If you have not requested to be added to our mailing list, we will store your contact details – name and email address – to deal with your query or request, after which your contact details will be deleted, unless you request us to process them differently.
We will never share your personal data with third parties when you have requested information about our products and services.
As you are providing us with your personal data, it is important to us that you are aware of the following rights that you have in relation to our processing of your personal data.
- You can withdraw your consent to our processing of cookies at any time by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You can be provided with a copy of any personal data concerning you that we process, unless that would affect the rights and freedoms of others. You can also be provided with information on how that personal data is processed by us.
- You can have us rectify any personal data of yours that we hold that is inaccurate or incomplete. In certain circumstances, you can also ask us to erase or restrict the use of any of your personal data that we process.
- You can object at any time to our processing of your personal data on grounds related to your particular situation.
- You can object at any time to our processing of your personal data for direct marketing purposes.
- You can exercise any of the rights listed above by contacting us using the details at the bottom of this notice. If you are unhappy with any aspect of how we processed your personal data or your request to exercise a right, you can lodge a complaint with the Information Commissioner’s Office.
Priority is incorporated and registered in England and Wales with company number 2324765 and whose registered office is at 5 Batten Road, Downton, Salisbury SP5 3HU.
We are contactable by email at email@example.com.
What are cookies and how do they work?
“Cookies” are text-only pieces of information that a website transfers to an individual’s hard drive or other website-browsing equipment for record-keeping purposes. Cookies allow the website to remember important information that will make your use of the site more convenient. A cookie will typically contain the name of the domain from which the cookie has come, the “lifetime” of the cookie, and a randomly generated unique number or other value. Like most websites, we use different categories of cookies for a variety of purposes in order to improve your online experience.
Depending on the purpose, we use session cookies, which are temporary cookies that remain in the cookie file of your browser until you leave the site, and persistent cookies, which remain in the cookie file of your browser until they are deleted (see Functionality cookies below).
What are the categories of cookies?
Cookies can be categorised, following the International Chamber of Commerce guide, as follows:
Strictly necessary cookies
‘Strictly necessary cookies’ tend to be session cookies which are deleted at the end of the browser session.
Accepting these cookies is a condition of using the website, so if you prevent or delete these cookies we can’t guarantee how our website will perform during your visit.
‘Performance cookies’ collect information about how you use websites, such as which pages you visit and if you experience any errors. Most performance cookies tend to be session cookies which are deleted at the end of the browser session.
- We do not use performance cookies
Functionality cookies, by their very nature, are persistent cookies so that we remember your computer when you return to our website.
- GDPR Cookie Consent cookies:
- These cookies are used to identify whether or not a Cookie Consent message needs to be displayed. Once the user has clicked on the ‘Accept’ or ‘Activate Functional Cookies Only’ links, the message is not displayed again, unless/until the cookie is deleted.
Targeting or Advertising Cookies
These cookies record your visit to our website, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed. We will use this information to identify companies that are interested in our products and services.
- Doubleclick.net cookies:
- IDE 1 year
- This cookie is used for re-targeting, optimisation, reporting and attribution of online adverts. Note: we do not display third-party adverts on our website.
- GOOGLE ANALYTICS cookies:
- _ga 2 years
- _gid up to 2 years
- Used to distinguish unique users by assigning a randomly generated number as a client identifier on the website. It is included in each page request in a site and used to calculate visitor, session and campaign data for the sites analytics reports.
- LeadFeeder cookies:
- _lfa up to 2 years
- The LeadFeeder cookies collect the behavioral data of all website visitors. This includes; pages viewed, visitor source and time spent on the site. We use this cookie solely for purposes of identifying which companies are interested in our products and services. We do not collect any personally identifiable information about individuals from the use of this cookie
How can I block and/or delete cookies?
Use the options in your web browser if you do not wish to receive a cookie or if you wish to set your browser to notify you when you receive a cookie. You can easily delete any cookies that have been installed in the cookie folder of your browser.