Site Visitors Privacy Notice
At Priority we are committed to protecting your privacy. This policy applies when we are acting as a controller of personal data, i.e. where we have determined the purposes and means of the processing of that personal data. It applies to all visitors to our premises.
We will process your personal data for the purpose of site security and fire safety. The legal basis for this processing is that it is necessary for compliance with a statutory requirement.
Failure to provide your personal data may result in you not being permitted into our premises.
We use daily signing-in sheets that are removed at the end of each day and replaced by a new one.
We will store daily signing-in sheets with your personal data on, related to your visit, for twelve months, or longer if required in relation to a legal claim. The lawful basis for this processing is that it is necessary for our legitimate interest.
We will share your personal data with other third parties only to the extent that the disclosure is reasonably necessary for the purposes of investigating incidents occurring on our premises.
As you are providing us with your personal data, it is important to us that you are aware of the following rights that you have in relation to our processing of that personal data.
- You can be provided with a copy of any personal data concerning you that we process, unless that would affect the rights and freedoms of others. You can also be provided with information on how that personal data is processed by us.
- You can have us rectify any personal data of yours that we hold that is inaccurate or incomplete. In certain circumstances, you can also ask us to erase or restrict the use of any of your personal data that we process.
You can exercise any of the rights listed above by contacting us using the details at the bottom of this notice. If you are unhappy with any aspect of how we processed your personal data or your request to exercise a right, you can lodge a complaint with the ICO at Information Commissioner’s Office, Wycliffe House, Water Lane, Wilmslow, Cheshire SK9 5AF or by telephone on 0303 123 1113 (local rate) or 01625 545 745.
Priority is incorporated and registered in England and Wales with company number 2324765 and whose registered office is at 5 Batten Road, Downton, Salisbury SP5 3HU
Our appointed Data Protection Officer in respect of our data protection activities is Clement Hopking. He can be contacted by:
- email at firstname.lastname@example.org,
- letter at 5 Batten Road, Downton, Salisbury SP5 3HU,
- telephone on 01725 515000