Prospective Employees Privacy Notice
At Priority we are committed to protecting your privacy. This policy applies when we are acting as a controller of personal data, i.e. where we have determined the purposes and means of the processing of that personal data. It applies to all prospective employees.
We will process your personal data for recruitment purposes. The legal basis for this processing is that it is necessary to achieve our legitimate interest, namely the recruiting of personnel to ensure the continued provision of our services. We may also carry out checks in relation to your right to work in the UK, which is a legal obligation.
If your application is successful, we will store your personal data within your personnel file.
If your application is not successful, if you consent we will store your personal data relating to recruitment for twelve months following the completion of the recruitment process. We do this to consider your application for future positions.
We will share your personal data with third parties, such as recruitment advisors, only to the extent that the disclosure is reasonably necessary for the recruitment process.
As you are providing us with your personal data, it is important to us that you are aware of the following rights that you have in relation to our processing of that personal data.
- You can withdraw your consent to our processing of your personal data at any time.
- You can be provided with a copy of any personal data concerning you that we process, unless that would affect the rights and freedoms of others. You can also be provided with information on how that personal data is processed by us.
- You can have us rectify any personal data of yours that we hold that is inaccurate or incomplete. In certain circumstances, you can also ask us to erase or restrict the use of any of your personal data that we process.
You can exercise any of the rights listed above by contacting us using the details at the bottom of this notice. If you are unhappy with any aspect of how we processed your personal data or your request to exercise a right, you can lodge a complaint with the ICO at Information Commissioner’s Office, Wycliffe House, Water Lane, Wilmslow, Cheshire SK9 5AF or by telephone on 0303 123 1113 (local rate) or 01625 545 745.
Priority is incorporated and registered in England and Wales with company number 2324765 and whose registered office is at 5 Batten Road, Downton, Salisbury SP5 3HU
Our appointed Data Protection Officer in respect of our data protection activities is Clement Hopking. He can be contacted by:
- email at firstname.lastname@example.org,
- letter at 5 Batten Road, Downton, Salisbury SP5 3HU,
- telephone on 01725 515000